segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010

"...I'll be right beside you..."

When your tears are spent on your last pretense and your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense... when it's in your spine, like you've walked for miles and the only thing you want is just to be still for a while.

And if your heart wears thin, I will hold you up; and I will hide you when it gets too much, I'll be right beside you, I'll be right beside you.

You're overwhelmed and you've lost your breath, and the space between the things you know is blurry nonetheless... when you try to speak but you make no sound and the words you want are out of reach, but they've never been so loud.

[...]

Nobody will break you... trust me, trust me; don't pull away... just trust me, trust me because I'm just trying to keep it together, because I could do worst and you could do better.

[...]



Beside you - Marianas Trench.

2 comentários:

  1. UUUUUUH, essa música é linnnnnnnnnda!

    Amo MTrench =]

    bjoooos

    ResponderExcluir
  2. PSS: me segue no twitter?? to te seguino =] /sahwonderland XD

    ResponderExcluir

Gostou? Pode comentar! =)